Πέμπτη 5 Νοεμβρίου 2009

Miss Hush-Hush : Gwyneth Paltrow Will Be Single Soon


Star magazine is reporting that Gwyneth Paltrow’s husband Chris Marton making out with Kate Bosworth on not just one but two seperate ocassions. I believe the story because even though Gwyneth Paltrow is kinda hot I could totally see her hubby getting bored with the same piece of tail all the time.

Anyway, now the reps for Bosworth,Paltrow and Martin are all saying that the story is totally bogus and are seeking legal action against Star. It is still a pretty funny story though and if it was true then I could totally understand why he cheated. In the meantimeKate Bosworth has to go sulk in the corner and bitch about how no one wants to kiss her. I would kiss her but I am too busy making out with Paris Hilton right now. Ease up baby I am trying to type. I can’t see the screen when you are trying to kjASNDKQJOIJHFDOJISW.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου