Δευτέρα 25 Μαΐου 2009

EUROVISION 2009 WINNER -NORWAY ALEXANDER RYBAK FAIRYTALE


EUROVISION 2009 WINNER -NORWAY ALEXANDER RYBAK FAIRYTALE

Alexander Rybak, representing Norway with his Fairytale, is a true wonderkid. He's written his own song, will be starring in a movie this summer and got the record amount of votes in the national selection!

Biography

Alexander Rybak

Alexander Rybak was born in Minsk (Belarus) on the 13th of May, 1986. He grew up at Nesodden just outside the Norwegian capital Oslo.

Alexander has played violin and piano since he was five years old, he also composes his own music and sings. Alexander has performed with artists like Arve Tellefsen, Morten Harket, Hanne Krogh and Knutsen & Ludvigsen.

In 2006 he won the Norwegian talentshow Kjempesjansen with his own song Foolin. Alexander has performed with one of the world's most celebrated violinists, Pinchas Zukerman, he has won Anders Jahres Culture Price and he’s been the concertmaster for Norway’s largest symphony orchestra for youths, Ung Symfoni, in Bergen.

He also played the role of the fiddler in Fiddler.On The Roof at Oslo Nye Theatre (2007) and has a role in the forthcoming movie Yohan - Child Wanderer (August 2009).

Alexander Rybak is an artist you will be hearing more from in 2009!
FRIKAR

FRIKAR dance company aims to refine the roughness of the Norwegian dance called "halling". The company from the mountain valleys of Norway has performed with the Norwegian National Ballet as well as Oslo Philhamonic Orchestra, and has on three years become Norways most sold out vitamin injection through TV successes as So You Think You Can Dance Scandinavia.

Norways got talents and the Eurovision song contest winning the Norwegian finals with Alexander Rybak. FRIKAR dance company has performed in China, Egypt, Algerie, Zimbabwe, Brazil, USA and all over Europe, touring with 4 full night productions in traditional and contemporary dance, break dance, capoeira and aerial dance. The vikings brought the 2000 years old halling dance to Russia, and 100 years ago the hallingdancers brought head spin to USA too. Through Eurovision FRIKAR dance company wants to spread joy with its playful dance allover Europe exposing the familiarity across the borders between Norway and the cossack traditions of Russia.




LYRICS
Years ago when I was younger
I kinda’ liked a girl I knew.
She was mine, and we were sweethearts,
That was then, but then it’s true

I’m in love with a fairytale
Even though it hurts.
‘Cause I don’t care if I lose my mind;
I’m already cursed

Every day we started fighting,
Every night we fell in love.
No one else could make me sadder,
But no one else could lift me high above

I don’t know what I was doing
But suddenly we fell apart.
Nowadays I cannot find her.
But when I do we’ll get a brand new start

I’m in love with a fairytale
Even though it hurts.
Cause I don’t care if I lose my mind;
I’m already cursed

She’s a fairytale
Yeah
Even though it hurts.
Cause I don’t care if I lose my mind;
I’m already cursed




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου