Δευτέρα 6 Ιουλίου 2009

JONATHAN WAUD by ALEK & STEPH + INTERVIEW

Jonathan Waud was a runner-up on the latest season of Bravo’s reality competition, Make Me A Supermodel, but many thought he should have been awarded the winner after being voted the show’s Fan Favorite on BravoTV.com. A dedicated family man, Jonathan endures a hectic schedule, balancing work while still making quality time to share with his wife and 21 month old son. He has lived in Los Angeles for three years, but was born and raised in Southampton, England. A graduate of the University of the West of England in Bristol, Jonathan earned a degree in French and International Business.

Along with Jonathan's interview we have for you the very first look at the photoshoot we did with him last week in Los Angeles. Jonathan is such a nice person and a fantastic model to work with.

Tell us about your experience on Bravo's Make me a Super Model show ?
JW: It was unlike any other experience I've ever had. Being confined 24/7 with 15 other contestants... having a bath or shower was the only real time you could get away from everyone even if for just a minute! Wouldn't change anything about my time on the show, made some great friends and got a chance to take part in once in a lifetime photo shoots.

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
JW: Creatively, I love going to friends homes and seeing how they have styled their places. There is something in design that I love and drive my wife crazy because I'm constantly wanting to move all the furniture around and repaint all the walls. We actually moved furniture this weekend. Spiritually and emotionally… anything that gives you perspective and lets you see the bigger picture.

If you were a reincarnation of someone or something what or who would it be?
JW: I think I would actually be a sports car… a sports car in the south of France. Whenever I'm down there driving along the coastal road, it brings out this smile so deep down that it’s like I have a coat-hanger in my mouth! Grinning ear to ear. I have such a passion for cars.
What is your most treasured possession?
JW: Easy....my wife and child

Any current projects we should be aware of ?
JW: Working on a couple of things....I could tell you but I'd have to kill you... LOL.

What is your favorite occupation?
JW: Modeling is great fun, as you get to travel and be creative. I also really enjoyed being on the show and hope to be in front of a camera again soon.

Where would you like to live?
JW: I've actually been fortunate to live in many places but I love Los Angeles and New York for completely different reasons.

What is your motto?
JW: Better to regret something you HAVE done than something you HAVEN'T.

What do you wear when you sleep?
JW: Usually I sleep in the buff but if we have guests I rock out in my
boxer briefs

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
JW: 5 years.... continue to do what I love... modeling, have involvement with television, and get to spend time with my family.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου