Παρασκευή 30 Οκτωβρίου 2009

Lady GaGa’s Beautiful Vagina Was Offended


There aren’t even enough meds in the entire world to get me through posting about this, without my head exploding from the strain. As such and since I cannot resist the urge to once again write about Lady GaGa’s vagina, just know this: This will be the last post I write. Ever. As after writing this post my head shall be enveloped in flame, after it explodes/ I laugh myself to death at the hilarity of what transpired as GaGa was interviewed on Monster Cable at the IFA Fair in Berlin, Germany.

I guess we should be grateful, as in the aforementioned interview GaGa did say in plain English for the first time since the hermaphrodite rumour was started, that she is a female and she has female genitals. There. Sorted. Can we please stop talking about this now?

  • Reporter referring to video footage of the New Yorker appearing to flash a little extra something underneath her dress onstage at Glastonbury this year: “Do you have a penis?”
  • Lady GaGa looked stunned before replying: “My beautiful vagina is very offended by that question.”
  • Unperturbed, the reporter followed up with: “Really? So you have a vagina?”

look the video : http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/usa/2626040/Lady-GaGa-quizzed-on-her-gender.html

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου