Παρασκευή 30 Οκτωβρίου 2009

Madonna Rolling Stone Magazine October 2009


Madonna, or someone who looks rather a lot like Madonna, covers the October 2009 issue of Rolling Stone. The vintage photo is in line with the interview, in which she looks back at her career and what inspires her now. In the interview she discusses her divorce, her fashion and her take on music in the charts now.

  • Madonna to Rolling Stone on Lady GaGa: I can see myself in Lady GaGa. In the early part of my career, for sure…When I saw her, she didn’t have a lot of money for her production, she’s got holes in her fishnets, and there’s mistakes everywhere. It was kind of a mess, but I can see that she’s got that It factor. It’s nice to see that at a raw stage.
  • Madonna to Rolling Stone on her biggest fashion mistake: It was the purple lipstick, fluorescent-green sweater combo…It’s OK, it was the ‘80s. It was a bad-hairstyle era. Let’s face it.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου