Πέμπτη 5 Νοεμβρίου 2009

Was Rihanna In Love With Chris Brown?: Different Answers In New Interviews


Rihanna may finally be speaking to the press about her relationship with Chris Brown, but she isn’t telling everyone the same story. The singer is set to explain what happened between them that night before the Grammies in a two-part interview with Diane Sawyer on ABC (the first on Good Morning America this Thursday, follow by a 20/20 spot Friday night), with promos announcing that Brown was “her first big love.” But according to her interview in the new issue of Glamour, she’s never been in love at all.

When asked where she saw herself in ten years, Rihanna told the magazine, “I hope I find love in the next 10 years - that will be pretty annoying if I am 31 and still have never been in love!” But no matter how she felt about Brown before, she hopes her traumatic experience can help others. “Teenage girls can’t tell their parents that their boyfriend beat them up. You don’t dare let your neighbor know that you fight. It’s one of the things we [women] will hide, because it’s embarrassing. My story was broadcast all over the world for people to see, and they have followed every step of my recovery. The positive thing that has come out of my situation is that people can learn from that. I want to give as much insight as I can to young women, because I feel like I represent a voice that really isn’t heard. Now I can help speak for those women.”

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου